Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Support ACS and Win a Beautiful Paul Fontana Original!

Friends,

As part of our American Cancer Society fundraising, Team Phipps is offering chances to own this beautiful painting by Paul Fontana!  Entitled "Cabañas," the work is 12 x 12 x 1.5

Tickets are only $1 each. If you would like to buy a chance or ten chances or even 100 chances, visit my Team Phipps Relay for Life page and leave a donation with a personal note to me that you are buying tickets, and we will put you in the drawing.  Other options are Paypal or sending a check, for which you need to contact me.  The drawing will be on or after May 18, 2012.

To my friends in other towns or countries, if you participate and win, I will personally pay the postage to ship the painting to you!  Can't ask for a better opportunity.

Thank you for supporting Team Phipps' fight against cancer!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment